The CRE Scientific Advisory Group is a multinational, multidisciplinary exists to provide strategic guidance on methods of scientific methodology and analysis.
The current members of the CRE Scientific Advisory Group are:
- Prof Alan Cass - Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin
- Prof Bart Currie - Menzies School of Health Research, Darwin
- Prof Ahmad Kantar- Bergamaschi Hospital Institutes, Italy
- Prof Greg Redding - Seattle Children's Hospital, USA
- Prof Catherine Byrnes- Starship Children's Hospital, New Zealand
- Prof Adam Hill - Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, UK